Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lightnings & Coyotes

I was running pretty late tonight along the powerline hills of Ladera. I have got myself a new toy lately - a headlight (I never had one before) - and decided to put it to a test. And the result was quite spectacular:


Well, the lightning in Ladera is a fake. It is just me running in front of my camera with my headlight on. And it is not like I am lightning-fast but the camera is that slow in the night shooting mode.

Yup, the lightning was a fake, but the coyote was pretty real. I would not probably even notice him if I did not have my headlight on. The coyote turned out to be pretty skiddish and got off my way.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, also for me it's about time I got a headlight. Sooner or later we all most be able to run with it! Great pics, too!

JohnF said...

Was going to say "cool pictures", but someone beat me to it.